Lateral Flow Test Letter April 2021 - LINK
All LFT results (negative, void or positive) should be reported to NHS Test Trace Protect (TTP) via the website or this link www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result each time a test is taken. There is no need to report test results to the school unless it is a positive result.
Lateral Flow Testing - Key Points
- You will be given your testing pack as per text.
- You do not need to take the tests if you are not on site
- Test every Sunday evening and Wednesday evening after the first test
- Please read the documents below
- Please report the result to the school using the Google form below every time you take a test, whatever the result
- You must report a positive test to the NHS via www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result or report by telephone 119 (page 15) (The school postcode is LL11 4HD). You are also asked to report a negative test to the NHS the same way.
- Dispose of the test as per the instructions
- If you test positive, book a PCR test at the test centre and phone the school on 01978 720700
- Those who have previously tested positive for COVID-19 should not test with either PCR or rapid lateral flow testing for 90 days unless they become symptomatic. After 90 days, staff should continue testing with PCR or rapid lateral flow tests.
- These tests are only for your use, not family or friends
- If you are symptomatic follow existing guidance (do not use the LFT)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions
Step-by-Step Guide for Self Testing
Video Version - How to Take a Test
Quick Guide for Self Testing
Covid Guidance for Pupils - Link to PDF
Qualifications Wales - learner update letter 25/02/21 Vocational Qualifications
Qualifications Wales - learner update letter 9/02/21
Qualifications Wales has published further information about how grades will be awarded for the Class of 2020 (20/01) Please click the link below to read the letter.